Your Use of this Website
Your access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By using this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. We suggest that you read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions please do not use the website. We may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Your Use of this Website
Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by BM Law (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”), a trading company of Betesh Middleton Law Ltd. Betesh Middleton Law Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales: No. 8649227. Registered Office: 71 Middleton Road, Higher Crumpsall, Manchester, M8 4JY. Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Registration number 599468. A full list of directors and solicitors is available for inspection at the above address.
How we are regulated
We are solicitors and are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our SRA number is 599468.
The SRA Handbook setting out our professional rules can be accessed at http://www.sra.org.uk/handbook/
Our VAT Registration Number is 174263407.
BM Law can be contacted in writing at 71 Middleton Road, Higher Crumpsall, Manchester, M8 4JY. Please mark any correspondence about this website FAO the Managing Partner or by email to email@example.com
Use of this website
You agree to use this website as permitted by these Terms and Conditions and for lawful purposes only. Specifically, you agree:
- not to use this website to receive, transmit or access material that is obscene, sexually explicit, threatening defamatory, degrading, racist, in breach of confidence or in breach of third party intellectual property rights (including copyright) or otherwise objectionable or unlawful;
- not to impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or entity;
- to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct when using the website and to be solely responsible for all things arising from your use of the website;
- not to use the website in any way which might infringe any rights of any third party or give rise to a legal claim against BM Law by any third party;
- to respect the privacy of your fellow Internet users
- to provide true, accurate, complete and current information to us and notify us immediately of any change.
- not to damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the website or do anything that may interrupt or impair its functionality;
- not to collect or store personal data about other users for commercial purposes;
- not to access or attempt to access parts of this website that you are not authorised to access;
- not to interfere with the use of this website by other users;
- not to use this website to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems or interfere with services to other host providers, networks or websites;
- not to use this website to knowingly or recklessly transmit material (including viruses) or otherwise use this website so as to cause harm to this website, BM Law or other users or which is likely to bring this website or us into disrepute;
We will do our best to maintain the operation of this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We cannot and do not accept any responsibility for your equipment and cannot guarantee the continued availability of any other person or services involved in providing this website to you.
This website contains content that is provided for general information purposes only. Please note that we strive to ensure that the content is accurate at the time of writing and up to date; however, users should seek appropriate legal advice before taking or refraining from taking any action based on any of it.
This website contains general information only. It is not intended to constitute specific legal or other professional advice. Please contact our experts in order to obtain specific legal advice relating to your particular circumstances. We give no assurances regarding the accuracy, currency or reliability of the information contained on this website. No warranty, whether express of implied is given in relation to such material. Neither we nor the authors of any material on this site accept any liability to you for any action you decide to take, or refrain from taking, as a result of information obtained from this website. BM Law shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided on this website, nor shall we be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website.
If you are accessing this website from outside the UK, you are reminded that we are solicitors in England and Wales and the law in other jurisdictions is different.
Except for death or personal injury caused by our negligent acts or omissions, or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall not be liable for loss or damage which is a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Changes to our site
We intend to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time; therefore, we may suspend access to our site or terminate it indefinitely.
You may not create any hypertext or other link to this website without obtaining our prior written consent. We reserve the right to employ such measures as necessary to remove linking or framing to this website.
Viruses and internet safety
The internet is an unsecure environment; therefore, we cannot guarantee that this website and the server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications. We recommend that you regularly update your browser software and use up-to-date anti-virus software to ensure that your access to this website is as secure as possible. Your access to this website may be occasionally restricted to allow for maintenance, repairs, the introduction of new facilities or services, or due to events beyond our reasonable control. Where this happens, we will attempt to restore this website as soon as we reasonably can.
Websites or other material linked to this website
BM Law have no control over other websites that may be hypertext or otherwise linked to this website. We make no representations or guarantees about those websites or their content.
All information, data and materials on or used in this website are protected by rights, including copyright, design rights, database rights and trademarks. All these rights are either owned by us or licensed to us by the rights owner(s) for use with this website or otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law. You are allowed to download, print and view content from our site for your personal use only.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or any graphics separately from any accompanying text or otherwise provide any content to any third parties outside your business.
Any other copying, distribution, storing, framing or transmission of any kind or any sort of commercial use of the material used in this website is strictly prohibited without our express consent.
You shall be responsible for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by us which are caused by your deliberate breach of these Terms and Conditions.
We may cancel or suspend your access to this website if you breach these Terms and Conditions or misuse this website you have behaved in a way which objectively could be regarded as inappropriate or is unlawful or illegal or which would bring us into disrepute.
BM Law cannot guarantee that this website complies with all foreign and local laws and requirements outside the United Kingdom.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.